For Sale or Trade
Updated 10 June 2010.
Here are a few things I have for sale or will trade. The helmets are
just some samples. I am drastically cutting down on my collection and
will have to part with many steel helmets. For example I have some
German M53 police helmets, Australian M65, Argentinian M-1 with dust
goggles, Swedish M26 with low brim, Afghan M68 and so on. Just ask, I
may have what you are looking for.
- U.S. PASGT helmet cover - White. Size M.
- Belgian chemical protection cover for the M1995 helmet.
- U.S. PASGT helmet cover - 6-colour desert. Size M/L. (Medical
Supplies Mfg) Qty:1. (Pictures shows another cover. The one for sale
has no EGA stencil.)
- Dutch DPM cover for the M51 helmet. Mint.
- Dutch DPM cover for the Schuberth 826 helmet. Third type with
rubber rim. Good condition. Size L.
Use "View Image" in your browser to
see a larger version of the pictures below!
- Swedish WWII field uniform gaiters. Condition as unissued. Almost
identical to WWII German. Excellent for re-enactors! 1
- Swedish dark green combat harness: pistol belt, yoke, 2 large
multi-purpose ammo pouches, water bottle cover, 2 extra hooks. Contract
year: 1988. Unissued.
- Yugoslavian "Salad" helmet cover, reversible green/brown.
- Indian net for Mk II helmet. Excellent condition.
- Soviet Infantry officer's cap, size 57. Bought by me in Berlin in
- Swiss M48-62 helmet, size A.
- Canadian Mk I shell, stamped "AG/C, Mk I 1942, B2". These helmets
are often lacking the liner, because these were reused in the new Mk
- Swedish M26 ex-Police, repainted for the Civil Defence. The green
paint can be removed to reveal the original black paint. The holes for
the Police insign has been plugged with rivets. This is the only one of
this kind I have seen. The inside grey paint is original to the Police
version. One half of the chinstrap has broken but is still present.
- Danish M40, Civil Defence helmet (Lightweight version of the
M23). Size 57. Shell in good condition, liner and chinstrap excellent.
- Dutch Mk II clone. Size 56. A little surface rust. Crown pad is
- Belgian RAC Mk II clone. Unknown size. Crown pad is missing.
- Polish fibreglass M70 Military Police Traffic Control helmet.
Size 55. Used but in very good condition.
- Bulgarian M36 helmet with red star stencil and national emblem
decal. Size 55. Used in good condition. ON HOLD
- Bulgarian M51 Military Police Traffic Control helmet. Size 58.
Unused with only scratches from storage.
- Singapore M1 clone. Medium Size. Unused in excellent condition.
- U.S. M-1 chinstrap instruction.